Ultra Elite MTP cassettes are the most compact multifiber modules currently offered by OptoSpan. These MTP cassettes are available in various configurations including OS2, OM3, and OM4 along with either 12 fiber or 24 fiber rear ultra-low loss connectors and 24 individual front LC connections, complete with a port identification label to efficient fiber management. Each module has been constructed using an improved MPO connector, called MTP® by U.S. Conec which incorporates redesigned mechanical components allowing for a much lower amount of signal loss when compared to traditional MPO connectors. These MTP cassettes feature a tool-less design and may be inserted or removed from a compatible patch panel hassle-free. Other OptoSpan Fiber Cassettes include High Density Series Cassettes and MPO Series Cassettes.
Click Here for additional information on OptoSpan MPO and MTP Fiber Cassettes.
- Ultra Elite series Cassettes in OM4 and OS2
- 24 Fiber MTP/12 Fiber MTP Connector Types
- Compatible with Ultra Elite Patch Panel Enclosures
- Install Up-to 5 Cassettes in 1U & 12 Cassettes in 2U
- Premium LC Low Loss Adapters
- Available with LC, LC/APC and MTP/MPO Adapters
- Easily Accessible MTP/MPO Ports for Connection to Trunk Cable
- Data Centers
- Enterprise Network Environments